Community involvement is tightly woven into the fabric of our culture. As a Lake County-owned, community bank, we believe we can better support our customers’ financial needs by supporting and giving back to our community. We do this by sponsoring local events and investing in our relationships with area businesses, schools and nonprofit organizations.
We believe this use of both human and financial resources strengthens the communities we serve. Here are some examples of our most recent community involvement.
- Alliance for Working Together Foundation
- Lake County Chambers of Commerce
- Lake County Council on Aging
- Lake County Development Council
- Lake County Historical Society
- Lake County Port Authority
- Lakeland Foundation
- Leadership Lake County
- Mentor Economic Assistance Corporation
- Mentor Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mentor Rotary
- Painesville Area Chamber of Commerce
- United Way of Lake County
- Willoughby Area Chamber of Commerce